We mentioned setting goals for social media along with your other resolutions for the new year. Now that you have set the goals you need to set actions to help you achieve those goals. We can all make as many resolutions as we want, but without actions they quickly become broken resolutions.
Let’s say one of your goals is to increase brand awareness in the new year. That is a great goal indeed, but what specific steps will you take to achieve this goal? Here are a few ideas that you might include on your action list:
- Create and use a single logo in all offline and online communications
- Sponsor a regularly held Twitter party
- Purchase targeted Facebook ads
- Offer your services as an expert in your field to local and national media
- Interact with others in the same field